New Business Development Manager
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Creating and utilizing strong business relationships and networks to uncover unmet needs that lead to opportunities.
- Helping drive company efforts to enter new, attractive markets and/or segments.
- Helping drive organization through business and product development cycle, resulting in profitable commercial sales.
- Utilizing new product Blueprinting in the upfront market research and idea generation for new products/markets.
- Utilizing marketing theory and create a compelling business case for opportunities.
- Helping increase the company portfolio and maintain a strong new product pipeline.
- Monitoring trends for new products and improvements in current products in collaboration with Sales, Operations and Innovation & Technology.
- Helping forge a strong value proposition for the new offering.
- Coordinating the initial stages of product planning and development (product bench marketing, rigorous needs analysis, product development planning, financial analysis) and driving overall commercialization efforts.
- Determining program’s overall probability of success and key risk factors.
This position requires:
BA, BS or MBA degree in business, engineering, or sciences with 10 + years of progressive industrial marketing experience with “hands on” management responsibility of multiple product lines and new product introductions that have achieved sustained sales growth.
Click here to Apply