This position is a part-time hourly position with a typical schedule of Thursdays & Fridays, 8am-5pm (with one hour for lunch) and some flexibility to trade days when needed (totaling approximately 16 hours/week).
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Answer switchboard in a timely and professional manner
- Sort incoming mail and post outgoing mail daily
- Greet and announce visitors
- Sort, stuff, and mail daily invoices
- Prepare packets for customer visits
- Prepare letters, reports, presentations, etc. for Human Resource Department as assigned
- Approve roof warranties releases, process credit reference requests, and sort checking deposits for the Accounting department
- Perform other projects as assigned
This position requires:
High school diploma with 2+ years related experience including switchboard and clerical office support. Proficiency with Microsoft Business software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
Click here to Apply