Vice President / General Manager, Industrial Fabrics
As a member of the Company’s Strategic Leadership Team, the VP/GM Industrial Fabrics will be responsible for leading the Industrial Fabrics Division’s Sales, Technical, and Marketing programs to achieve both annual and three-year strategic sales and profitability objectives. This position requires knowledge of the industrial fabrics/building/construction industry and must collaborate closely with our Innovation & Technology/New Business Development functions to implement sustainable, profitable organic growth initiatives.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Overseeing and driving the efforts of the Industrial Fabrics Division to achieve sales growth, cultivate market penetration, and prepare for market changes in the Geomembrane, Architectural, Industrial Products, and Military product sectors in order to meet the annual top line sales and profitability objectives.
- Conducting Direct Sales forecasting activities, developing sales and technical budgets on an annual basis, and monitoring the budgets throughout the year to ensure compliance.
- Establishing, communicating, monitoring, and maintaining policies and programs for all critical areas, and enabling the Sales, Technical, and Customer Service teams to achieve their annual and strategic objectives. Key programs will include:
- The development of compelling Value Propositions for all product segments
- Selling programs: IMPACT, Call Plans, and Customer Service/Inside Sales
- The development of sales opportunity pipeline and lead generation
- CRM (Salesforce.com) implementation and development
- International Opportunities and Sales Strategies
- Keeping abreast of competition, area growth trends, and market studies to ensure that the Industrial Fabrics Division is positioned correctly for sustainable, long-term growth.
- Participating in key customer calls and negotiations to cultivate true partnerships and to proactively position the division to be the “supplier of choice.”
- Overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting marketing strategy to meet the changing market and competitive conditions.
- Working closely with the Innovation & Technology and New Business Development teams to identify new products and new business opportunities.
This position requires:
A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Sales, Marketing, or Engineering (an Advanced degree in Business or Engineering is preferred), with 10-15 years of national sales/marketing management responsibility in the industrial fabrics/building products industry and 5+ years P & L responsibility. Experience in managing both domestic and international operations is preferred.
Click here to Apply