Lean Sigma Manager
We are seeking an individual responsible for providing leadership and direction for Lean Sigma’s continuous improvement activities to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost and efficiency goals.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Managing continuous improvement and sustainable Lean initiatives to support the company’s organic growth strategy and business objectives.
- Daily management of Maintenance, Engineering and providing support for the Seaman SafetyWay teams.
- Managing and directing major capital projects, developing scope of project, financial justification, meeting project budget targets and timing deadlines.
- Facilitating and working with cross functional improvement teams, and coaching associates and staff to achieve stated project deliverables.
- Providing technical leadership and expertise supporting Operations, QC, Innovation and Technology, and other technical activities.
- Developing, managing and communicating key metrics to monitor effectiveness and progress of continuous improvement efforts and ensure sustainability.
This position requires:
Bachelor's Degree in Business or a technical field with 10 years of industrial operations management experience, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in leading change initiatives in a manufacturing or technical operation; or a combination of education and experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Click here to Apply